A place where life and work are in healthy balance?
A company where you can freely propose your ideas and be encouraged to see them through?
Then COREX might be the place for you!
Join us in a modern, dynamic, healthy and collaborative working environment with endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
Here at COREX we believe that our people are our core asset, and their knowledge and experience form the basis of our success. By carefully selecting and continuously educating our staff, we ensure that every one of our employees is empowered to take initiative, to think outside the box and bolster innovation and creativity.
We endorse a culture of freedom and autonomy, encouraging you to bring your unique ideas to life. We live by the following Living Breathing Values:
- Continuous personal development
- Balance of life and work
What can COREX offer you?
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Career opportunities at local, regional and global levels
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Mutual respect between staff and management
With our team you will get much more than a business relationship – you will get a life-changing experience.
COREX is always on the lookout for enthusiastic, creative, bright and ambitious people who want to join our team of dedicated professionals and are as committed to the happiness of our clients as we are.
We are looking for a talented HR Director to become part of our team in Moscow. The role is full-time and reports to General Manager.
Your main responsibilities:
· Manage all HR processes internationally;
· Administer compensation and benefit plans;
· Assist in employee onboarding and help plan training & development;
· Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems;
· Promote HR programs to create an efficient and positive workplace;
· Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies;
· Undertake tasks in performance management;
· Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics;
· Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
· A degree in human resources, psychology or sociology;
· Working experience in a managerial position within HR in an international company;
· Excellent leadership qualities including recognizing the strengths and weaknesses in others;
· Excellent organizational skills;
· Excellent command of written and spoken English language;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Excellent decision making, multitasking and creative problem solving skills;
· Computer literacy: proficiency in work with MS Office;
· Focus on quality, precision, and punctual delivery of results.
· Career opportunities at local, regional and global levels;
· Support for personal and professional development;
· Competitive salary;
· Annual bonuses and perks;
· 5/2 working shift;
· Work from home option.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees by prohibiting discrimination in employment decisions because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.We are waiting for your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org