A place where life and work are in healthy balance?
A company where you can freely propose your ideas and be encouraged to see them through?
Then COREX might be the place for you!
Join us in a modern, dynamic, healthy and collaborative working environment with endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
Here at COREX we believe that our people are our core asset, and their knowledge and experience form the basis of our success. By carefully selecting and continuously educating our staff, we ensure that every one of our employees is empowered to take initiative, to think outside the box and bolster innovation and creativity.
We endorse a culture of freedom and autonomy, encouraging you to bring your unique ideas to life. We live by the following Living Breathing Values:
- Continuous personal development
- Balance of life and work
What can COREX offer you?
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Career opportunities at local, regional and global levels
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Mutual respect between staff and management
With our team you will get much more than a business relationship – you will get a life-changing experience.
COREX is always on the lookout for enthusiastic, creative, bright and ambitious people who want to join our team of dedicated professionals and are as committed to the happiness of our clients as we are.
The following positions are vacant: (last update on 05 March 2018)
Quality Assistance Manager
We would like to invite you to participate in the interview for the position of Quality Assistance Manager (our office is situated in Podolsk city, 10 Stantsionnaya str., bld. 22)
- Attentiveness, responsibility, serious attitude to work
- Ambition for constant learning and updating the knowledge in quality field
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and English languages
- High level knowledge of business communication skills
- Higher education ( pharmaceutical, chemical-engineering, biologically-inspired, biochemical or biological);
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance in Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, the relevant field of CRO;
- Working experience in quality department will be preferable;
- English knowledge from Upper Intermediate level is a must;
- High level of business communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of GCP, GDP, GMP, ISО 9001;
- Excellent knowledge of FZ-61 "Оn circulation of medicines" аnd the Order of the Ministry of Health № 646n;
- High level of business communication skills.
- Providing business processes in the Quality Management System (QMS);
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate handling of distribution related customer complaints including track and trend and mitigation of Quality related issues;
- Responsible for overseeing the controls and quality standards for Quality Systems validation, including WMS, CAPA, NC, Internal Audits, Document Management software systems;
- Execution of Distribution Center Management Reviews;
- Risk analysis, corporate quality system development and improvement;
- Participation in the development of policies, regulations, procedures and company working standards required by GDP, GMP, GCP;
- GDP trainings preparation, presentation for employees and participation in employees certification;
- Providing of variance analysis;
- Participation in the development of policies, regulations, procedures and company working standards;
- Corporate quality system development and improvement, employees consulting in QMS field;
- Working process control development; quality process control development; problems identification;
- Participation in vendors audits;
- Preparation of summary reports on QMS functioning by the request of the Company's management;
- Responsible for the successful management of all Health Authority inspections;
- Responsible for the proactive identification and mitigation of compliance risk at the DCs through metrics reporting, internal audits, and other compliance programs.
- Steady job in international company;
- Competitive salary;
- Full compliance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Opportunity for professional and career development;
- Raising qualification trainings and professional development at the expense of the company.