- Full-reconciliation of materials scheduled for destruction;
- Pre-destruction storage;
- Issuing certificate of destruction;
- Eco-friendly destruction technology;
- Full tracking of destruction process in COREX WMS.
As part of COREX LogiLinktm we manage all clinical trials’ drug returns and its destruction both during and at the end of the study. Warehouse specialists receive unused or expired study materials from trial sites and perform reconciliation of what was collected. After the returns are counted and verified they are transferred to a secure area where they are stored before destruction.
Upon receiving the instructions from the sponsor, stored materials are transported to a certified destruction facility and destroyed in accordance with the clauses of country-specific federal laws. As a final step, the Destruction Certificate is generated and is forwarded to the client.
This process is transparently tracked and recorded in its entirety in COREX WMS.
corex process approach
- 1 TRANSPORTATION TO DEPOT Delivery of the returned/recalled materials from investigational site.
- 2 RECEIPT OF RETURN Bulk receipt of returned materials, double-checking of packing list.
- 3 RECONCILIATION Full reconciliation based on client’s instructions (pack, item, tablet mode).
- 4 SHIPMENT TO THE DESTRUCTION FACILITY Transportation to the licensed destruction facility that utilizes echo-friendly technology.
- 5 ISSUING CERTIFICATES On-line reporting and physical submission of certificate of destruction.