- Licensed pharmaceutical wholesaler of prescription drugs, over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, medical and surgical supplies, etc.;
- Direct contracts and preferred provider statuses with major pharmaceutical companies;
- Exclusive pricing for clinical trials and named patient supply;
- Supply optimization and ability to negotiate against price hikes for the duration of the clinical trial;
- Product availability intelligence and advance reservation;
- Drugs with Certificate of Analyses (CoAs), Certificate of Conformity (CoCs) & TSE/BSE statements;
- Online ordering and drug reservation function in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
COREX is a fully licensed wholesaler of pharmaceutical supplies, including rare medicines, controlled drugs and specialized products. Through its extensive network of collaborators COREX provides comparator, concomitant therapy drugs and ancillary supplies for clinical trials conducted in Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
COREX maintains close working relations and preferred provider statuses with all major pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors and government sourcing programs, which allows us to find the most sought after products and negotiate attractive discounts which are passed on to our clients. COREX’s unique forecasting algorithms enables optimization of study supplies by predicting drug availability according to the projected recruitment dynamics, retain the prices for resupplies and negotiate cumulative discounts for the entire study.
For our clients’ convenience we have created a personal cabinet section in our WMS that tracks their order statuses, has drug reservation and Purchase Order (PO) generating function. With the use of this interactive tool, our clients always have information about their requests, current stock and instant access to product documentation: CoAs, CoCs and receipt forms.
COREX goes even further to simplify the drug procurement process and to alleviate subsequent distribution issues. As a part of COREX LogiLinktm one-stop shop services we offer exportation of finished drugs, direct to patient supplies or local depot distribution to investigational sites.
corex process approach
- 1 PRIMARY DATA COLLECTION Collection of information about projected recruitment rates, single batch and expiry requirements.
- 2 DETAILED MARKET ANALYSIS Extensive availability and pricing search, negotiations with the manufacturers.
- 3 SUPPLY STRUCTURE OPTIMIZATION Drug availability forecasting and creation of project-specific supply schedules.
- 4 NEGOTIATING SPECIAL DISCOUNTS Negotiating cumulative discounts, payment conditions and drug reservations.
- 5 BUDGET PROPOSAL Offering the client a variety of options via submission of a tailored budget proposal.