- All temperature-controlled regimes: ambient, refrigerated, frozen, deep frozen, LN2;
- Temperature monitoring system with GSM alarm messaging;
- Access control & 24/7 security with video surveillance;
- Extensive fire prevention and alarm systems;
- Back-up power generators covering all depot needs;
- Segregated areas for cytotoxic materials, returns storage and quarantine;
- Full compliance with EU GDP guidelines;
- Stock inventory and movement reporting in our Warehouse Management system (WMS).
COREX facilities are equipped to store all types of medicinal products and clinical trial materials: ambient: 15°C-25°C; refrigerated: 2°C-8°C; frozen: -40°C; deep freeze: -80°C; LN2: -196°C. The temperature and humidity conditions are monitored and recorded by a centrally installed temperature and humidity monitoring system with SMS-alarms and e-mail notifications on deviations and excursions, and has modern fire-prevention systems covering all depot areas.
Maintenance of the devices. Calibrations of all measurement devices are performed at regular intervals and calibration documents are kept on file. All the required periodic maintenance inspections of the refrigerators, deep freezers, and of the air conditioning systems are performed by the manufacturer's technical service and the reports are filed and stored.
Back-up system. COREX’s own and partnering depots are all equipped with back-up power stations to support uninterrupted operation of the facilities for at least 12 hours.
Security & Pest Control. 24/7 security of the building is provided by licensed security agencies. Additional security measures include video monitoring of work areas, electronic key access to main storage zones and sophisticated burglary and fire alarm systems. Pest control in the facility is carried out by a certified provider ensuring that insect and rodent free conditions are maintained. Special attention is paid to compliance with international storage standards.
COREX`s WMS provides real time, on-line client access to all stored study materials. By providing status updates and keeping all quality forms required for carrying out full storage and distribution phases the system keeps track of the entire cycle of COREX`s operations, including expiry management, inventory and shipment status tracking.
corex process approach
- 1 NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE CONSIGNOR Collect stability data, product specification, mediation of the date and time of the shipment.
- 2 RECEIPT AND DOUBLE-CHECKING Receipt in appropriate temperature conditions, logger print-out analyses; double-checking for completeness and physical appearance.
- 3 T°-CONTROLLED STORAGE COREX WMS guides storage allocation to the appropriate temperature-controlled zone according to the product MSDS.
- 4 COORDINATION WITH INVESTIGATIONAL SITES Negotiation of date and time of dispatch, recipient information verification.
- 5 PACKAGING AND DISPATCH TO THE COURIER Choosing appropriate thermo-containers and data loggers, double-verification with the courier before dispatch.