Lab Kit Assembling
Whether our client needs lab kits for a large clinical trial or for a small one-off project, COREX can provide competent and cost effective assembly expertise by way of tailoring your production requirements to local market capabilities. Our Procurement Team will explore the local markets to find all the necessary components.
After the materials are purchased, you can rely on COREX to assemble and package the final product efficiently and in accordance with all applicable requirements. The entire process is run in strict accordance with our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in a dedicated Kit Assembling Area within our state-of-the art warehouses. Our clients avoid the high labor costs by outsourcing final assembly of their products to COREX. We are able to assemble a variety of kits requiring multiple reagents as well as provide storage and delivery of assembled kits in bulk totes or in finished goods packaging ready to ship to designated warehouse, customer’s distribution center or directly to the end user.
The entire process is reflected in COREX`s WMS which allows our clients to get all the information online without any delay.
corex process approach
- 1 LAB KIT DESIGN APPROVAL Dummy preparation, consultations on the appearance and functionality of the kits.
- 2 COMPONENTS PROCUREMENT Direct procurement of reagents and lab kit components.
- 3 LAB KIT ASSEMBLING Assembling, sorting, bundling and labelling of the kits.
- 4 QP RELEASE Double verification of the pre-ready lab kits.
- 5 SITE SUPPLY Distribution of ready-to-use lab kits to the end user.