Returns and RecallsCOREX provides a full scope of recall, return and disposal services according to the company’s strict internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). COREX makes returns easy to handle and ensures reliable and safe storage of returned products. Each step (transportation, receipt, reconciliation, storage) is tracked in COREX WMS.
COREX streamlines utilization of clinical study materials via an integrated and well-organized destruction process. We provide comprehensive support and ensure full compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
corex process approach
- 1 CONCILIATION OF SHIPMENT DETAILS Contact with investigational site, negotiation of date and time of return shipment.
- 2 TRANSPORTATION TO DEPOT Temperature-controlled delivery from investigational site.
- 3 RECEIPT OF RETURN Bulk receipt of returned materials, double-checking of packing list.
- 4 RECONCILIATION Full reconciliation upon client’s instructions (pack, item, tablet mode).
- 5 STORAGE Allocated address storage of the returned materials in special segregated area.
Got a question? COREX experts are ready to answer!