Study Document Printing
While the 21st century is bringing brand new solutions, including electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) there remains a great number of studies that use paper forms. One of the most common findings during investigator site inspections is lack of reliable, accurate and adequate source documentation. This also happens to be the most common pitfall identified during sponsor audits.
COREX has vast experience and expertise in printing and storing of trial-related documentation and offers its clients the following solutions: 2/3-rings bound, spiral bound, saddle-stitch bound, self-copied forms, self-sticking labels and much more.
COREX has capabilities to print and store both large volumes and single documents quickly, efficiently and economically. So whether our client needs to manage the documents for the entire study or just print a few labels, COREX is always ready to help.
corex process approach
- 1 CONSULTATIONS ON REQUIREMENTS Determination of the documents’ format, client requirements and printing machine adjustment.
- 2 SAMPLE PRODUCTION Printing of the sample, review and approval for production by the client.
- 3 PRINTING Printing, sorting and formatting of the documents, double-verification of all copies.
- 4 DOCUMENTS ARCHIVING Specialized light- and humidity-controlled storage.
- 5 SITE-DISTRIBUTION Subsequent distribution of the study documents to investigational sites.